This past March, Esmeralda Rossi, of Chandler, AZ, was in the shower when two police officer’s came knocking on her door.
“I was in the shower,” Rossi said. “My daughter came to the shower and said there are two officers at the door. So I just grabbed a towel.”
Rossi has not committed any crime, the police who arrived had not had any sort of warrant, yet the actions that occurred that night were the type of police tactics you would thing would be reserved for a violent criminal brandishing a weapon.
The police were there because they were responding to a call about an earlier argument between Rossi and her estranged husband.
Rossi, after answering the door, felt that the manor in which one of the officers approached, from the front door of her home, was very aggressive. She asked for them to wait for a moment so she could put on some clothes and get a cellphone to record their conversation.
“It made me very uncomfortable,” Rossi said. “So I closed the door. I turn to go into my living room, and I probably get about five steps in; and all of a sudden, I just hear boots running in after me, telling me stop or I’ll arrest you.”
It was at this point in which Rossi’s daughter began filming the encounter.
Without any provocation, or probably cause, the two officers stormed into the her home and proceeded to assault a woman, who was wearing nothing but a towel, doing so in front of her daughter.
As the sex-offender in a badge begins to assault the victim, under the threats of an illegal arrest, her towel drops completely exposing her now naked body. That didn’t stop the bastard from attempting to assault I mean “arrest” Rossi.
Rossi was handcuffed and subdued by her attacker, but was never charged with any crime.
Because she committed no crime.
After reviewing the incident, Chandler Police internal investigators determined Rose entered the home illegally and without probable cause. The investigation also determined that Rose didn’t document arresting or un-arresting the woman or the fact that she was naked.
There was also no video from his body camera for the call, records show.
After the incident, the other officer involved immediately contacted his supervisor to raise questions about Rose’s actions. The second officer was cleared of wrongdoing.
Chandler Police declined to comment, citing the potential lawsuit. Rose also didn’t respond to requests for comment. Read More…
It’s assholes like this piece of trash, that give the vast majority of good police officers a bad name. He should be charged with breaking and entering, false arrest, kidnapping and sexual assault.
However, the kicker is that the bastard retired from the force and is eligible to receive a full tax-payer funded pension.
Land of the free and home of the brave…
For more Click Here.
- A #TaxDay message to my progressive Democrat friends & I suppose you big government Republicans as well. #Taxes… https://t.co/3DlhXzl4v95 days ago
- Oil change time. I was a little over due. #FXDI #DynaNation #Dyna #motorcyclesofinstagram #motorcyclemaintenance… https://t.co/6Lib2JXaZz7 days ago
- Late night ride with my brothers. #DynaNation #FXDI #SuperGlide #HarleyDavidson #motorcycleseason… https://t.co/WHlJvCFTxn7 days ago
- In a related story, water is in fact wet. https://t.co/eGBtbI5EmE11 days ago
- Another beautiful day in the wind. @ Old Brooklyn https://t.co/4UnIcQzQXR13 days ago
- Capping off the day with some fireworks! #boom #wildgamedinner #fireworks #guns #blowingstuffup #spring… https://t.co/YydLd2UhsK14 days ago
The Eagle (feat. George Strait)
Living For A Song: A Tribute To Hank Cochran
8 days ago