Here comes some great news for those people who’ve ever had to fart on a bus, or an airplane or in any other public place. No longer is there any need to be worried, no longer do you have to cower in shame or release a test fart. You can fart freely, knowing that your gas may help save lives.
Via The Western Daily Press:
The smell of flatulence has secret health benefits – and could help stave off cancer, strokes, heart attacks and dementia, scientists have revealed.
Hydrogen sulfide is one of a number of potent smelly gases produced by bacteria as it breaks down food in the gut.
It is toxic in large doses but in tiny amounts it helps protect cells and fight illness, according to boffins at Exeter University.
When cells become stressed by disease they try to draw in enzymes to generate their own minute quantities of hydrogen sulfide.
The chemical helps to preserve mitochondria, which drive energy production in blood vessel cells and regulate inflammation, and without it the cell can switch off and die.
Researchers have thus come up with a new compound named AP39 to assist the body in producing just the right amount of hydrogen sulfide that it needs.
They believe it will help prevent or reverse mitochondrial damage, which is a key strategy in treating conditions such as stroke, heart failure, diabetes, arthritis, dementia and ageing. READ MORE…
For more Click Here.
- Duff McKagan & Shooter Jennings — "Down in a Hole" (Alice In Chains) https://t.co/96gjIqfniPyesterday
- In 2020, I was a #SpotifyPremium Pioneer. Learn how you listened this year with Wrapped. #2020Wrapped https://t.co/gIhefWdhgRyesterday
- RT @michaelmalice: literal simpsons episode https://t.co/h1SX3xswCTyesterday
- This record-breaking baby is 27 years old — 2 years younger than her mom https://t.co/ZMdPMZB1Sq via @nypostyesterday
- This is how my year sounded on @Spotify. Get your 2020 Wrapped now #2020Wrapped https://t.co/FGzB0UkzcA2 days ago
- Thank you @GratefulDead for spending 2,611 minutes with me this year on @Spotify. You are my #1. #2020Wrapped https://t.co/444sGDps8K2 days ago
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
Take Me Home, Country Roads
The Band of Heathens
A Message from the People Revisited
I Can't Get Drunk Enough (To Say Goodbye)
Nothing Left to Prove
7 mins ago
Coming Down (Live)
Live on Red Barn Radio I & II
10 mins ago
Ray Wylie Hubbard
13 mins ago
Wish You Were Here
Wish You Were Here
19 mins ago
22 mins ago