A new ad from Bavaria Brewery in the Netherlands, for their Radler (similar to the summer shandy’s that have been popular in the US the last few years), features Elvis Presely, Tupac Shakur, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee, Kurt Cobain and John Lennon — or actually really bad impersonators all living together blissfully on a deserted tropical island.
For more Click Here.
- Today's lunch. Ramen & vending machine hot fries. #cubiclelife #lunch #food #foodporn #foodpics #BoulderHotFries… https://t.co/Pr8qU9oTQ72 days ago
- Leave work & it's 76 out. 33 miles later get home and it's only 58. That's what happens when you live on the lake.… https://t.co/qUcMXFiDo13 days ago
- @SportsBoyTony @KenCarman @MrKennyKidd I will hate John Elway until the end of time he ruined my childhood dammit.4 days ago
- A #TaxDay message to my progressive Democrat friends & I suppose you big government Republicans as well. #Taxes… https://t.co/3DlhXzl4v911 days ago
- Oil change time. I was a little over due. #FXDI #DynaNation #Dyna #motorcyclesofinstagram #motorcyclemaintenance… https://t.co/6Lib2JXaZz12 days ago
- Late night ride with my brothers. #DynaNation #FXDI #SuperGlide #HarleyDavidson #motorcycleseason… https://t.co/WHlJvCFTxn13 days ago
The Eagle (feat. George Strait)
Living For A Song: A Tribute To Hank Cochran
13 days ago