The ever-so-tolerant practitioners of the “Religion of Peace” are at it again. Behzad Taalipasand, Mehdi Reza Omidi (Youhan), Mehdi Dadkhah (Danial) and Amir Hatemi (Youhanna), members of the Church of Iran, were sentenced by officials in that country to 80 lashes each. Their crime? Drinking communion wine and possessing a satellite antenna.
The men were sentenced on October 6 and given their verdict on October 20 with ten days to appeal the sentence after breaking the theocracy’s laws.
I hope it was at least something good like Hopzilla from Georgia’s Terrapin Beer Company and not some crap like Bud Light, but somehow I doubt it.
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) –
Officials are still investigating the cause of a house fire that broke out on 42nd St. near Oates Ave. in Columbus, Thursday afternoon, but residents are blaming a newly installed water heater.
Six adults and two young children were inside watching television when the room began filling with smoke. After the children were rescued and everyone made it outside safely, a man who walks with a cane went back in the burning house to retrieve something he left behind.
“I told them to get the kids out and everything, and me myself, being an alcoholic, I was trying to get my beer out,” said Walter Serpit, “I went back into the house like a dummy and the door shut on me because this back draft was about to kill me.”
Serpit managed to save several cans of beer and he escaped the home without getting burned.
Hat Tip: BigFurHat @ IOwnTheWorld
For more Click Here.
- RT @JennMatthews57: My dad, Clay Matthews!! Let’s vote, my friends! #ClayMatthewsHOF https://t.co/RZH8CQbzS318 hours ago
- The outline is all finished, I'm super pumped. Can't wait to see it after I get color. #newtattoo #tattoo #tattoos… https://t.co/Ztt88JUjh3yesterday
- Finally working on completing a sleeve. In process. Forgot how much they hurt. #tattoo #tattoos #squarecitytattoo… https://t.co/lN6bEPsccSyesterday
- Both these acts were better then the pop country douchebags Jake Owens or whatever his name is brought. I'll give… https://t.co/WID9Ui6g9A2 days ago
- Good song choices from The Young Fables. Maybe, just maybe the pop country garbage will be silenced for the real thing. #RealCountryTV2 days ago
- I'm watching this #RealCountryTV show. I'm so glad the crowd eliminated the pop country fratboy douchebags.2 days ago
Gotta Serve Somebody (Live at Anaheim Stadium, Anaheim, CA - July 1987)
Dylan & The Dead
48 mins ago
It's Alright With Me
New Riders Of The Purple Sage
The Adventures Of Panama Red
53 mins ago
Don't Keep Me Wonderin' (Live At The Final Fillmore East Concert/1971)
The Allman Brothers Band
Eat A Peach (Deluxe Edition)
56 mins ago
Drifting Too Far from the Shore
Jerry Garcia / David Grisman / Tony Rice
The Pizza Tapes
1 hour ago
One More Saturday Night
1 hour ago
1 hour ago