25 years ago today, …And Justice for All the fourth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica, was released by Elektra Records. It was their first full length album to feature bassist Jason Newsted, following the death of Cliff Burton in 1986. …And Justice for All saw the band lose their bottom end as Newsted’s bass was almost mixed out completely and add some elements of progressive metal to their trademark thrash sound. The album featured songs with themes of political and legal injustice, war, and censorship.
Anthony Weiner may have been responsible for giving Sydney Leathers HIV?
Let’s trace the steps.
1) Sydney Leathers becomes an instant celebrity for sexting with Anthony Weiner.
2) Sydney Leathers becomes a porn star.
3) Porn star Cameron Bay finds out she’s HIV positive.
4) Bay’s last film was with Xander Corvus
5) The very next day Corvus portrayed Anthony Weiner in his porn shoot with Leathers.
Now we don’t know if in fact Sydney Leathers is infected, but get yourself tested girl!
Get the full story at The Daily Mail.
Hat Tip: IOwnTheWorld
Former MTV VJ Kennedy, whom I had a huge crush on in the 90’s and now follows me on twitter (how awesome is that?), and her former MTV colleague Kurt Loder held a chat about politics and the golden age of music television at New York City’s Museum of Sex on July 31, 2013. The event was held for the release of Kennedy’s new book, The Kennedy Chronicles: The Golden Age of MTV Through Rose-Colored Glasses
They talked about the time Kennedy almost lost her job at MTV for pretending to perform oral sex on a microphone while standing on stage next to then New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, about asking Rod Stewart if he really had a quart of semen pumped out of his stomach, about how insane Courtney Love is & the fact that Billy Corgan is an Alex Jones worshiping conspiracy theory nut.
The talk was also about politics and how it was Loder who introduced Kennedy to libertarianism, by turning her on to the writings of Ayn Rand.
More and more people are realizing that both political parties suck balls,” says former MTV VJ and current Reason contributor Kennedy. “And there has to be a better alternative, which is the consistent political philosophy of libertarianism.
For more Click Here.
- The 36th Annual Louie Run is coming up on May 5th. Join chillicrewmc for breakfast & then ride out to Sammy K's.… https://t.co/hVcKKF1NF417 hours ago
- Can't believe he's going to be 12 in a few weeks he may be an old boy now, but he'll always be my puppy.… https://t.co/N5V6RRjvbqyesterday
- It's been a while since I fired up my pressure cooker. Decided to make some chili. #foodporn #foodie #foodpics… https://t.co/Aip9e48op95 days ago
- @GVartwork @obj should totally do that with his hair.6 days ago
- TGIF. Enjoying some Buffalo Trace & A Kentucky Fire Cured Cigar. #Botl #cigaroclock #NowSmoking #DrewEstate… https://t.co/oCMa4uV3ND8 days ago
- @KenCarman @SportsBoyTony it's not OBJ vs LBJ. It's Browns vs everything. Cavs could have won all 4 during the retu… https://t.co/a5pS9tm6UB9 days ago