A burlesque dancer’s raunchy show raised the temperature in more ways than one after her nipple tassels caught on fire and the building she was performing in had to be evacuated.
Go Go Amy’s show turned out to be a no no after her breast contraptions caused the venue at Dundee’s Abertay University to be emptied.
The fire alarms were set off after the temptress blew out her tassels, which were ablaze.
Hundreds of customers were left disappointed and instead of getting hot under the collar, they were escorted outside.
I don’t really have anything to add to this.