I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn’t make any more rash decisions and get tattooed on a spur-of-the-moment basis. My first tattoo, which has long since been covered-up was a spur of the moment, drunken decision which I can still forever feel because it was a poor job and is raised & scarred.
That being said I have been dying to get some more tattoo work done for a while now. I want to finish the half sleeve on my left arm, plus there are various other ideas that have been floating in my head for quite some time. Recently however I have had some medical issues that potentially may see me having to start taking a medication that will limit my immune system and make it potentially not wise to get tattooed.
So with that in mind I decided I really wanted to get something that I had been wanting for a long, long time but was never quite certain where on my body I would put it.
I headed down to Gen-X Tattoo in Willoughby,OH and got the following beauty on my right wrist:
I decided to put it facing me on my wrist to forever serve as a reminder to myself to hold on to my beliefs.
After I called the shop up to see if they would have the time (and desire) to do a non-custom, relatively easy walk in, I looked up the portfolio of the artist that would be doing the work. By pure happenstance after after looking through her drawings, I may have very well found the artist to work with for one of my long-desired pieces — a modern update on Columbia/”The Statue of Freedom” (The statue that adorns the dome of the U.S. Capitol building.)
So I’m hopeful that my medical issues won’t limit me to harshly in getting the rest of the ink that I desire.
For more Click Here.
- Don’t allow yourself to be so distracted. Let’s not lose sight of what started all of this in the first place: the… https://t.co/scSYVzEg2Oabout 1 hour ago
- I-TEAM: New evidence shows vandalism and looting downtown (Cleveland) were organized. // I said from the get go the… https://t.co/rlvTKXIBLnabout 1 hour ago
- @mkibbe This seems staged and stupid.2 hours ago
- @ScottWalker @POTUS @realDonaldTrump It doesn't take guts when the crowd of American citizens was cleared out with… https://t.co/04EqzlDnPt2 hours ago
- https://t.co/GfbDAiUWk6 https://t.co/OUSAbBY8lv3 hours ago
- @TheDeekins @BenjaminPDixon Wow, I didn't think this thread could get anymore ignorant, but you went and did it. Co… https://t.co/fjLjQSlyCd13 hours ago
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
The Allman Brothers Band
9 mins ago
Ain't Life Grand
Panic In The Streets
15 mins ago
18 mins ago
21 mins ago
JJ Grey & Mofro
25 mins ago
Bird In A House
31 mins ago