I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn’t make any more rash decisions and get tattooed on a spur-of-the-moment basis. My first tattoo, which has long since been covered-up was a spur of the moment, drunken decision which I can still forever feel because it was a poor job and is raised & scarred.
That being said I have been dying to get some more tattoo work done for a while now. I want to finish the half sleeve on my left arm, plus there are various other ideas that have been floating in my head for quite some time. Recently however I have had some medical issues that potentially may see me having to start taking a medication that will limit my immune system and make it potentially not wise to get tattooed.
So with that in mind I decided I really wanted to get something that I had been wanting for a long, long time but was never quite certain where on my body I would put it.
I headed down to Gen-X Tattoo in Willoughby,OH and got the following beauty on my right wrist:
I decided to put it facing me on my wrist to forever serve as a reminder to myself to hold on to my beliefs.
After I called the shop up to see if they would have the time (and desire) to do a non-custom, relatively easy walk in, I looked up the portfolio of the artist that would be doing the work. By pure happenstance after after looking through her drawings, I may have very well found the artist to work with for one of my long-desired pieces — a modern update on Columbia/”The Statue of Freedom” (The statue that adorns the dome of the U.S. Capitol building.)
So I’m hopeful that my medical issues won’t limit me to harshly in getting the rest of the ink that I desire.
For more Click Here.
- A hypothetical child of mine ever asks for a Ratbirds or Shitsburgh jersey, they are disowned. @KenCarman @MrKennyKidd @SportsBoyTony2 days ago
- You are wrong on LeBron @SportsBoyTony 11 years he had nothing but contempt for Cleveland. I'll take 1 mercenary ye… https://t.co/1Q3sGcch6m3 days ago
- The boss bought me a bottle of Maker's for Christmas today. Thought I'd make an old fashioned while watching the la… https://t.co/lYVqnRVjkj3 days ago
- Superman Returns was poorly written, but #CrisisOnInifiniteEarths has reminded me that Brandon Routh was a damn goo… https://t.co/193Ue5n4ai4 days ago
- Brewed this almost 4 years ago, can't believe I still have some. I forgot how tart it was. Not bad though. - Drinki… https://t.co/9tJO0fgCAG5 days ago
- Chilli Crew Christmas Party pre game. #ChilliCrewMC #karlovacko #slivovice #croatia @ Dubrovnik Garden Restaurant https://t.co/sQITx79V0e7 days ago