I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn’t make any more rash decisions and get tattooed on a spur-of-the-moment basis. My first tattoo, which has long since been covered-up was a spur of the moment, drunken decision which I can still forever feel because it was a poor job and is raised & scarred.
That being said I have been dying to get some more tattoo work done for a while now. I want to finish the half sleeve on my left arm, plus there are various other ideas that have been floating in my head for quite some time. Recently however I have had some medical issues that potentially may see me having to start taking a medication that will limit my immune system and make it potentially not wise to get tattooed.
So with that in mind I decided I really wanted to get something that I had been wanting for a long, long time but was never quite certain where on my body I would put it.
I headed down to Gen-X Tattoo in Willoughby,OH and got the following beauty on my right wrist:
I decided to put it facing me on my wrist to forever serve as a reminder to myself to hold on to my beliefs.
After I called the shop up to see if they would have the time (and desire) to do a non-custom, relatively easy walk in, I looked up the portfolio of the artist that would be doing the work. By pure happenstance after after looking through her drawings, I may have very well found the artist to work with for one of my long-desired pieces — a modern update on Columbia/”The Statue of Freedom” (The statue that adorns the dome of the U.S. Capitol building.)
So I’m hopeful that my medical issues won’t limit me to harshly in getting the rest of the ink that I desire.
For more Click Here.
- The 36th Annual Louie Run is coming up on May 5th. Join chillicrewmc for breakfast & then ride out to Sammy K's.… https://t.co/hVcKKF1NF4yesterday
- Can't believe he's going to be 12 in a few weeks he may be an old boy now, but he'll always be my puppy.… https://t.co/N5V6RRjvbqyesterday
- It's been a while since I fired up my pressure cooker. Decided to make some chili. #foodporn #foodie #foodpics… https://t.co/Aip9e48op96 days ago
- @GVartwork @obj should totally do that with his hair.7 days ago
- TGIF. Enjoying some Buffalo Trace & A Kentucky Fire Cured Cigar. #Botl #cigaroclock #NowSmoking #DrewEstate… https://t.co/oCMa4uV3ND9 days ago
- @KenCarman @SportsBoyTony it's not OBJ vs LBJ. It's Browns vs everything. Cavs could have won all 4 during the retu… https://t.co/a5pS9tm6UB9 days ago